Sunday, May 18, 2008

DicksnJanes #152: oops!

The Scarborough Dude has a great week, and a little surprise.

Music:
Bloop Bleep - Danny Kaye - Ballin' The Jack
Under Pressure - Queen With David Bowie - Best Of Bowie
Donald Where's Your Trousers - The Irish Rovers - Greatest Hits
I Never Thought I'd Live To Be A Hundred - Moody Blues - To Our Children's Children's Children

Shart
A cross between farting and dropping a load in your pants. Typically of a runny consistency. There are 5 categories of Sharts. Also known as a Foop.

Cat 1) Wet Sensation
Cat 2) Wet Underwear
Cat 3) Soak thru to inside of pants
Cat 4) Soak thru pants (Visible to general public)
Cat 5) Runs down to socks. (Oh my god, run for your life)

Anything of Category 4 or higher require showers. The lesser categories can be dealt with using alternative cleansing methods.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was disgusting. Spare us the messy details of your old age, please. If you have nothing worthwhile to share, why not take a few weeks off for a change. Better yet - I will.

Scarborough Dude said...

Well thank you anonymous - and rather than try to defend myself, let me wholeheartedly issue an apology to you and any other listeners who found portions (if not all) of my last show in very poor taste. Podcasting can be a risky business - especially one like mine that likes to test boundaries. And with no one to turn to for advice, it's quite possible to occasionally make bad calls, as I seem to have in this case.

I don't believe it's right for me to take the show down (I did try to give an advance warning), but I will try to put more thought and consideration for the listener into future episodes. Come back when you're ready eh...

Anonymous said...

That was quite the public service announcement. How kind of you to give the warning signs to men, as to when maybe they should "sit down", while in the loo. I say men, as women are always in that stance. I guess that is an example of where living in the present moment would serve you well.

Anonymous said...

You made me frikin laugh! I wholeheartedly enjoy your raw honesty. You truly are living life to the umpteenth degree... albeit sometimes messily. But shit, dude... (and listeners)... face it, farts are funny!

Keep up the good work Scarborough Dude!

longtime listener from Vancouver Island, BC.

Christine

Scarborough Dude said...

Wow! It's like I've been sitting by the phone waiting for it to ring- and suddenly I get a call! A new listener!! Holy shit - that's amazing. Don't know what prompted you to finally send in a comment Christine, but I'm delighted you did! It's really great to know there may be people out there I don't know listening - and even enjoying the show.

Hey- maybe you might even think about sending in an audio comment sometime: 206-222-2919. Okay, so maybe that's pushing things- but don't be shy eh. I'm not.

Anonymous said...

No need to apologise, Dude, I take on board whatever you offer to us and found it hilarious, especially when Brian "joined in". Absolutely not "disgusting" in my opinion, just human, real, authentic and totally what I love about this podcast and the Dude himself. I for one will be listening for as long as the Dude wishes to continue.

Iza said...

You are on speed in this one.

Iza