Sunday, September 03, 2006

Dicks & Janes #65 - Summer's End

Okay folks, the LAST of the 'these ones don't count' podcasts for the summer. Had a blast making them, without pressure, and look forward to putting together some new shows real soon. Meanwhile, sink your ears into this eh....

Hat's Off to Chris, Adam, Dave & Isabelle:
Kaflooey
Suburban Transpondency
Broca's Area

Music:
If It Be Your Will - Leonard Cohen - Various Positions
Singin' In The Saddle - Tex Ritter And His Texans - Singin' In The Saddle
Lithium - Nirvana - Nirvana

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dude, I enjoyed the show. You seemed much more relaxed than normal, maybe a bit of time off did you good. I'm looking forward to season two, maybe you should think about taking time off more frequently but for shorter periods. Just keep it fun for yourself, we'll follow along as we can.

Scarborough Dude said...

Thanks Keith! I'm just starting the first show for season two now - but I can already feel my head steaming up now that I'm back to the grind in good ol' T.O.! Stay tuned eh...

Anonymous said...

A lot of bathrm. type of stuff, tho I haven't listened to whole podcast yet. It was fun to hear you say you had been wanting all day to talk to me. Because I took that to mean ME, and I have not listened for a long time. I like that hushed voice in the bathrm.

Scarborough Dude said...

Welcome back Margaret - hope you enjoy the new season. I'll try to work in a few more hushed bathroom soliloquys, just for you.

Anonymous said...

Hey dude. I'm glad you like the voices, funny, I just sort of spontaneously do them now and then, and they seem to entertain Isabelle and the kids. That said, it is nice to know people like 1930s guy and the dumb guy.

Killer show as always.

Dave

Anonymous said...

I listened to these summer podcasts while working, and listening just helped me relax and get a lot done while not even noticing I was doing anything. Thanks for making my day a *lot* easier.